You could read the show notes from The Malliard Report’s many recorded podcasts as lots of people do but you’d be shortchanging yourself. For the best of what the show has to offer you really need to listen to the recorded shows as increasing numbers of people are doing. You’ll get more information, more details and just more of everything you want to know.
From the far beyond to the close to home, Jim Malliard, the host of “The Malliard Report,” entertains his audience with insightful interviews with a variety of interesting guests from all walks of life, including celebrities like Loyd Auerbach or New York Times Best Selling Author Jim Defelice.
Jim explores the back story, the hidden story, the things others host’s are afraid to touch. From the secrets of the paranormal to Paula Dean to the Government Spying on us, no topic is too taboo for Jim to ignore. The Malliard Report brings it all to you. Full bore. Jim says Bring it on, bring it on, nothin’ we can’t handle.
There’s the show and then there’s the show notes which give brief details for those on the run who really don’t have time to listen. But again, you are short changing yourself if you only read the show notes. Just listen to a few shows and you’ll be convinced that the show is your best bet.
In 2014, The Malliard Report was downloaded over 135,000 times! Up from 56,600 in 2013. Listeners come from all walks of life and are from all across the world, but share the common interest of paranormal events and activities. We have an average of 110 live listeners across different networks during each show. The Malliard Report has not gone unnoticed by critics. It’s ranked within the coveted top 4,000 shows on Stitcher and is closing in quickly on the top 100 of its category . Off the air, the interactions with fans doesn’t stop there! Our social media reach expands to 60,000 people that fit the perfect avatar of a customer and fan.
What are you waiting for? The show notes are good but listening to the recorded live shows is even better. Set aside some time and pick a show. Gather your friends, have a listening party, ask questions, come up with your own theories, and share them on an upcoming show. Take a few minutes and I’m sure once you listen to a few shows you’ll want to join our growing audience of dedicated and committed fans. We have the information that you’ve always wanted to know. We ask the questions others are afraid to ask and get the answers others are afraid to say. We are The Maillard Report. Listen today.
Original Show Notes as posted on ITalkParanormal.com
The Malliard Report
Paranormal Investigations and Mediums Live Call In Show – March 4, 2014
– Should Mediums be part of Paranormal Investigations?
– How can Mediums help?
– How can Mediums hurt?
– Renee from “Renee Live” calls in and talks about how she feels Mediums should be part of Paranormal Investigations and why.
– Richard from the UK calls and discusses why he is against using Mediums.
– Silvia Rossi talks about her feeling on blindfolding Mediums prior to investigating a location.
– Dr. Kimberly Rackley explains the difference between Physics and Mediums and how she thinks a Medium should be conducting Paranormal Investigations.
– Cornelia from California calls in and talks about how having a Special Needs child opened her up to a particular situation during one of her investigations and also suggests doing a two night investigation when using a Medium, one night with the Medium and the other without.
Shop and Support The Malliard Report on www.italkparanormal.com by clicking “shop” in the upper right corner. Don’t forget to sign up for the newsletter while you’re there so you can vote in the weekly poll “Who’s the Biggest Name from TV”.
The Malliard Report-www.italkparanormal.com
Guest-call in show, no official guests